Pehla Nasha - Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar ::: Lyrics And English Translation

Movie : Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar
Music : Jatin-Lalit
Singer: Udit Narayan, Sadhna Sargam
Lyrics: Majrooh Sultanpuri

First Love is always special. And the effect of it - magical... We feel like we got everything. Discovered a new persona. The world feels beautiful. The heart, so restless and unsure it doesn't know what to do and
want to do everything at once !

In this song, the state is beautifully portrayed. Remember the video in slow motion.. Great stuff. Listen to this song one more time and let the magic fill you... again...

Dedicated to all out there who felt Love, at least once...

Chaahe Tum Kuch Na Kaho, Maine Sunn Liya
Though you didn't say anything, I heard you

Ke Saathi Pyaar Ka, Mujhe Chunn Liya
That you chose me your mate

Chun Liya, Maine Sunn Liya
You chose me, and I heard it


Pehla Nasha, Pehla Khumaar
The first elation, first hangover

Naya Pyaar Hai, Naya Intezaar
Love is new to me, so is this longing

Karloon Main Kya Apna Haal
What will I do to myself

Ae Dil-E-Beqaraar
Oh restless heart

Mere Dil-E-Beqaraar, Tu Hi Bata
My restless heart, you may tell me


Udtaa Hi Phiroon Inn Hawaon Mein Kahin
Shall I roam around along this wind

Ya Main Jhool Jaon Inn Ghataon Mein Kahin
Or shall I swing on these clouds

Ek Kardoon Aasmaan Aur Zameen
May I unite the sky and earth

Kaho Yaaron Kya Karoon, Kya Nahin
Tell me friends, what I should do and what not


Usne Baat Ki Kuch Aise Dhang Se
He spoke to me such a way that

Sapne De Gaya Woh Hazaaron Rang Ke
He gave me dreams in a thousand colours

Reh Jaun Jaise Main Haarke
I will remain surrendered like this

Aur Choome Woh Mujhe Pyaar Se
And he will kiss me with Love

For the complete list of Dreamy Songs click here


15 comments:

  1. Thanks guys ! :) wonderful work!

    bloorockz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice song plus its English meaning is very helpful to foreigners.
    Thanks for posting english lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful song
    and i love this song

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank's for the work. Always wanted to know the meaning of this song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I love this song. Listening to it. Overwhelming sense of déjà vu of 1992. ;) Steven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You.. I just adore this song. it takes you back to those cherished moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessed to say I have a relationship💑 so humble, only growing stronger💪, a love that never crumbles🔐

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful song, thanks for the lyrics and translation :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wao great work guys. I really appreciate your translations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar line was confusing.. Thanks for translation

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful song, takes me back in time

    ReplyDelete

Please login to comment. As we were getting a lot of spam, Anonymous option had to disable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...